Wednesday 20 June 2007

JUNE TARGETS

I realise that we are a little behind (it's all the excitement over the Best Read awards), but let's take a look at the June targets of the DNS.

Blueberry: Any plans for this month that you care to tell us about?


Blueberry: Enjoy the June sunshine, if there is any.

Inkpot, life has been hectic for you recently. Are you going to aim high for June?

Inkpot: I have about 35 books to read this month - I hope to be able to read as many of them as possible. Also I would like to finish Til The Moon Fails.


Great news, Inkpot - I hope I'll get to read it.
Marvin, how about you?

Marvin: I have no specific targets this month. I will, of course, be doing my best to support the DNs in all their endeavours.

Including me, I hope - hee! Hee!

Mungo, I'm sure you'll be busy this month?

Mungo: I intend to start Rainbow and the Mountain of Life this month. My fans are clamouring for it.


I'm looking forward to it, as is all of the wider public.

November, what's happened to the mystery blog?

November: Nothing.


But that's the problem - nothing is happening!

October: Don't worry - June will see a couple of posts, all right.

That's good news, at least.

Parsley, how about you - any targets set?

Parsley: No targets this month.

Sparkie, what about you - have you any targets set for this month?

Sparkie: I have no targets this month either.

And finally, Valpot - what excuses do you have for this month, now that the exams are over?

Valpot: Ha, ha. Well, my exam was on Tuesday 12th - so that means half the month is already over. And naturally job hunting in earnest has to begin... However, I do hope to get TLD sent out to an agent before the end of the month. I have started working on a synopsis but am finding it extremely difficult to write - so any volunteers out there?

We'll put the word out for you - so any readers out there willing to help out poor Valpot?

Valpot: I also have 31 books to read this month, which might prove a little difficult!

Best of luck with your targets, Nodpots - we look forward to hearing how you get on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck reaching your targets Noddies

Bee Gears said...

I am sorry to see so few goals for June, I hope things improve for July.