Saturday 30 June 2007

BEST READ MAY - ERROR

Apologies to all our dear readers, but the list of candidates posted for May was incorrect - some of the books listed were actually read in June, and therefore are not eligible for May!

The list should have read:

Battlestar Galactica
Icebound
Redwall
Demonseed
Slaves of the Mastery
7 Days in Hell
Firesong
13 tragic tales - A series of Unfortunate Events
Dean Koontz Frankenstein - Prodigal Son
Dean Koontz Frankenstein - City of Night
The Poison Belt
Chingles From The East
Raven's gate
Wilkiestop

In view of this mistake, we have given an extra week for the vote for BEST READ MAY. Those who have already voted need not do so again - unless they voted for one of the books that should NOT have been there! (Mango: The Unlucky Monkey, Fear is the Key, Night Without End and the Dark Crusader)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent read any of them so i think that i will vote for Leaf

Inkpot said...

I guess I lose out with this change, because seven days was on the last list. *sigh*. I'm still voting for Wilkiestop though.

Mungo said...

This is an outrage! I'm still voting for MANGO THE UNLUCKY MONKEY. I'm surprised at you, DN. I didn't think you would resort to cheating to keep my books from winning.

DN Reporter said...

Mungo, your book will be on the June list - as will the three A. McLean's.

Inkpot, 7 Days in Hell is still on the list, so all votes for it are still valid.

Pinky, Leaf is not on the list. haven't you read 7 Days in Hell?

Apologies to all for the mistake - I understand the hurt and confusion you must feel.

Mango said...

I'm still voting for Mango - Mango: The Unlucky Monkey - is Best Read EVERY month!

Anonymous said...

Can I vote for Tottie: The Demon Rabbit Slayer? (Is that okay, Mungo?)

Otherwise I'm sticking with Mango!

Inkpot said...

Thanks DN, I totally missed 7 days on the list, I don't know how. I'm still voting for Wilkiestop though.

Marvin said...

I vote for Wilkiestop

Anonymous said...

Wilkiestop for me, rar

Mungo said...

Yeah, knock yourself out Tottie and vote of Tottie the Demon Rabbit Slayer. It is going to be great!

Anonymous said...

I totally missed 7 days in Hell. I vote for that