Saturday 2 June 2007

BEST BOOK CANDIDATES - FEBRUARY

Well, Readers - you did a great job voting for the Best Read January. Hope you are as interested in the February books - here are the reads for February!

Next
The Chringles go West
The Opal Deception

A Good Man is Hard to Find
The Windsinger
Stranger to the Sun
Tyrannosaur Canyon
The Slaves of the Mastery
Black Rabbit Island
The Eyes of Darkness
Deja Dead
The Spiderwick Chronicles
The Day after Tomorrow

Remember, you have until next Friday to cast your vote!

10 comments:

Valpot said...

I'm voting for Slaves of the Mastery

Inkpot said...

It is hard to pick. There are three good books there - the eyes of darkness, the slaves of the mastery and Black Rabbit Island. I think I will have to vote for Black Rabbit Island.

Mungo said...

Why is Black Rabbit Island on the list again? Wasn't it a February book? I haven't read any of these books and I have no interest in any of them.

Bee Gears said...

Oooh... what a great choice. I have to vote for slaves of the mastery. I just adjored that Russell Crowe movie.

Marvin said...

One vote for Black Rabbit Island please

Anonymous said...

BRI

Anonymous said...

I heard a lot about Slaves of the Mastery and the reviews were good. If I ever read books, it would be the one I might pick.

Anonymous said...

Meow. Black Rabbit Island, because Valerie wrote it and I don't know who wrote the other books. Here is a tip - next time you write a book, put more cats in it.

Valpot said...

Thanks for the tip, blueberry - I definately will write a book with a cat (or cats!) in it!

Anonymous said...

Black rabbit Island