Sunday 14 January 2007

Update on January Targets

I'm sure all the Nodpots are doing really well with their targets for January - shall we check?


Okay, since you insist!

Blueberry, how is January going for you?


Blueberry: No meetings as of yet.


Sorry to hear that, Blueberry. Inkpot, what have you done?


Inkpot: I'm working hard on TTMF. I've started editing TMOTW. Almost finished Ass 2. Had one meeting on our joint books with Valpot.


Marvin, how's that website going?

Marvin: Slowly, DN, slowly.

Plenty of time yet, Marvin.


Mungo, I'm sure you're flying!



Mungo: Sure am. Right on target. Writing is easy.





Great to hear. How about you, October?
October: I'm well rested - completed my January target. Even discussed the blog with November!



And you November?



November: Yep! Same here - the resting is going REALLY well.




Parsley, how are those subscriptions going?

Parsley: I have come to an arrangement with the relevant parties and all subcriptions are now up to date.

Congratulations, Parsley.

Sparkie, the bookies don't give you much hope of getting that gavel,
but what do you say?
Sparkie: No comment.

And that leaves us with the last nodpot, Valpot. How is January going for you, Valpot?

Valpot: A little disappointing so far. I'm still editing TLD - though I hope to have it finished by the 21st. And had one successful meeting with Inkpot, as she mentioned. I'm confident though that I will meet ALL objectives by January 31st.

Well, that concludes what the nodpots are saying about themselves.
What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the noddies

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the month is half way begun already. Don't worry Nodpots, there is plenty of time left to reach all your targets.

Inkpot said...

Thanks DN Reporter for your lovely interview with such well thought out questions and I love to see the update of our targets and pledges. Can't believe Jan is half over! (scarey) Keep up the good work.

Mungo said...

It is easy to see who is going to win - I mean reach - their targets this month. The others should do some serious sock pulling if they can even hope to eat my dust come 1st Feb

Anonymous said...

October and November are feeling very positive about their chances of winning DNOTY 2007!

Anonymous said...

glad to see the competitive streak is in you all