Sunday 7 January 2007

Nodpot objectives for January

The following lists what each Nodpot hopes to achieve by the end of this month:

Attend a DN meeting in the house (if possible)



Write 50K on TTMF
Start to edit TMOTW
Ass2 and 3 for WB
2 meetings with Twinnie (Valpot) about our joint books



At least one page of the website to be completed

Commence Mango: The Unlucky Monkey

Rest my energies & get ready for my mystery blog



Discuss our mystery blog with October

Collect all due subscriptions

Get the gavel!



Complete the edit of TLD for the horse
Complete & send Assignment 3
Submit Assignment 2 to Cosy Moments
Plan Assignment 4
Discuss joint books with Binnie (Inkpot)

What chances do you give them of success?*

*Photos from DN Voting form 2004 - this reporter will have more current phots posted during the year

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I'm not a betting man, (I'm not even a man!) so I don't think I will chance losing my money on this lot. I think they all stand a fair chance except perhaps the little bear in his p.js and the chubby chick.

Anonymous said...

No hope for the feline, I'd say! And what about the pretty one in the brown jumper? I agree the bear & the horsey one are wasting their time

Anonymous said...

I think they will all achieve their goals. I know some have more ambitious targets than others, and maybe they won't complete them all, but they will have worked hard and tried their best and that is what matters most of all.

Valpot said...

Marvin, you're such a support. Thank you for those wise words.