Monday 16 April 2007

April Targets

Although the month is half-way over, let's have a glance at the DN targets for the month.

Inkpot:
Finish Til the Moon Fails by May 16th
To have read 40 books by the end of April
Update my blog on a more regular basisPlan out ten Dead Jimmy books and write first 3 chaps of book one


Valpot:
This month I hope to submit at least one article to a magazine. I also wish to get back into writing 5000 works each day (week day), and to read 12 books. I should also look at Assignment 4 for the WB, though I'm not sure if I will have time as I have exams coming up...

October & November:
We will set up our blog this month. We may not post much to it - but at least we will have begun!

Sparkie:
No targets for April


Blueberry:
No targets for April

Parsley:
Get after Iseult for late payments of Nodpot Fund

Mungo:
Kill Lulu staff if Mango doesn’t arrive this week


Marvin:
Update my blog
Do more pages for the website


Glad to see you all more or less have targets - even if some are a bit more violent than I expected!!
Best of luck with them all, Noddies - we're rooting for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see noddie targets again i hope they reach them

Anonymous said...

Darren Shan RULES!