Monday 5 March 2007

March Targets

And now for the news that you've all being waiting for... What are the DNs targets for March?

In reverse order, for a change:

Valpot, you didn't do too badly last month - what plans do you have for this month?

Valpot: Em - well -
1. Read 12 books
2. Do assignment 3 & 4 for the WB
3. Read an exciting new synopsis for TLD (very difficult)
4. Work on either Lottie or the sequel to TLD - not sure which yet.

Not aiming too high, I see. Sparkie?

Sparkie: No targets this month.

And probably never again! Parlsey, how about you?

Parsley: Keep the accounts up to date.

I'm sure you'll have no difficulty with that! October and November - I hope you've rested enough!

October: Impossible!

November: We'll decide our theme - thriller, ghost, horror, comedy, etc

For the blog, you mean? Don't get left behind - the other Nodpots are accumulating lots of points! Marvin?

Marvin: No targets this month.

That's a shame - I love the work you've done on the website. Mungo - another new book?

Mungo: Bask in my glory

All the best with that plan! Inkpot, you won't disappoint, I'm sure - what are you hoping to accomplish?

Inkpot:
1. Write Til the Moon Fails (get at least 50% done)
2. Read 12 books

Looking forward to hearing how you get on. And finally, Blueberry - any personal DN goals for this month?

Blueberry: No targets for this month

Well, thanks DNs - that completes the plans for March, and we wish the Nodpots all the best in their endeavours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the noddies have decided not to give themselves any targets this month. Good idea, because they aren't going to do them anyway!

DN Reporter said...

i think they're running scared, but both Inkpot and Valpot have given themselves targets

Valpot said...

I would like to amend this report slightly, DN.

As I said to you, I intend to WRITE the TLD synopsis, not READ it (though I would love someone else to write it for me, so I could read it - any volunteers?)

Regards

Book Pledge: 23/150