Thursday 22 March 2007

Fight to Write - Mid-morning & early afternoon

After Marvin concluded his words on positising negatives, DNOTY '04/'05 took the floor.

This turned out to be I.M.M. Murphy (well, you probably knew that!).




She said a few words on the joy of being DNOTY.
After she spoke, the floor was thrown open to the audience for questions.


All the speakers were asked questions on their talks.




Finally, only slightly behind schedule, the conference attendees went for lunch.

They look like they needed a break from all that intellectual activity!

We will conclude the report on the afternoon session later on this week.

Hope you're enjoying it as much as the DNs did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the conference was a BIG success. When is the next one, and can I go?

Inkpot said...

I love you DN, please keep blogging

Marvin said...

I am really enjoying the accounts of the day, and I can't wait to read more posts about the afternoon. Keep up the good work DN

DN Reporter said...

Thanks, Marvin. I believe the day was a great success, and look forward to reading what you have to say about it on your own blog!