Thursday 2 August 2007

POLL

We have received a few comments and readers have voiced concerns over the poll vote on the Best Read July.

The issues seem to be these:

It's anonymous
There's no place for extra comments
Can't vote for something not on the list
There's a limit of 5 items so several polls have to be done.

As we stated the other day, this was a trial. To give people the option to leave comments etc, please post your vote here as before.

The books are:

Mr Murder
Heart-shaped box
Fly by Night
The Good Guy
What Dreams Make Come
The Coffin Dancer
Who Censored Roger Rabbit?
Stir of Echoes
Something wicked This Way Comes


So vote whichever you prefer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done ND - change is never popular but you are doing great!!!

Inkpot said...

I like the new polls, DN, but I also like the old way of voting. :S I'll be happy with whatever you decide. Oh, and my vote is for Mr Murder

Bee Gears said...

You are so innovative, DN. I admire you immensely. Bravo on the new polls system. I think it is a real humdinger.