Wednesday 25 July 2007

DISRESPONSIBLE NODPOT DAY

Devoted readers of this blog will no doubt have noticed that although we published June targets for the Nodpots, we never checked in with them to see how they went. Neither have we yet said anything about July aims and ambitions.

The reason for this is that the DNs, for reasons unknown, always have a summer slump, and we didn't want to embarrass them.

However, this Friday is Disresponsible Nodpot Day. It's a very special one too - the 10th anniversary of the society.

We'll be publishing a full report on the day, hopefully with photos, and get totally up to date with what the DNs are up to!

4 comments:

Inkpot said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait. I love Nodpot day, and this year is extra special. Ten years of Nodpotting. I can't believe it.

DN Reporter said...

Ten years of nodpotting - and 8 books published so far!

Not bad...

Of course, all done within the alst year. Still!

The Monster said...

wow - whens the party

Mungo said...

The Nodpots have really started to achieve something since I joined. They would be lost without me (2 books published and counting)