Monday 23 July 2007

BEST READ JUNE

Here are the candidates for BEST READ JUNE.

You have until next Friday, July 27th (and Disresponsible Nodpot Day) to vote - so get your votes in!

Here they are:

Mango: The Unlucky Monkey
Night without End
Fear is the Key
The Dark Crusader
Married under the Italian Sun
Mr Murder
The Bone Collector
The Clan of the Cave Bear
The Partner
The Boy in Striped Pyjamas
Demon Seed
When Eight Bells Toll
Marley & Me
Heart-Shaped Box
The Good Guy
The Prestige



Plenty of good books there - so get voting!

12 comments:

Mango said...

Mango! Mango! Mango! All the way!!

Anonymous said...

Mango: The Unlucky Monkey

Anonymous said...

The Heart-shaped box - I do love a good horror!

Inkpot said...

June is a really hard month to vote on, with five books I would love to win first place - Demon Seed, Mr Murder, Heart Shaped Box, The Bone Collecter and The Prestige. However, much as I love them all, there has to be one winner. I chose The Heart Shaped Box.

Mungo said...

I think Mango said it prefectly already - MANGO!MANGO!MANGO! ALL THE WAY!

Marvin said...

I think Mungo's head is too big already, but I must vote for a DN. Mango, the Unlucky Monkey.

Anonymous said...

Mungo has won too many times all ready, so I'm not going to vote for him. I'll vote for the Bone Collector, because I liked the movie.

Anonymous said...

Valpot and Inkpot both gave the heart shaped box and mr murder 9/10, while the prestige and the bone collector only got 8/10. Therefore, in order to (attempt) to keep Mungo from winning, I vote for the heart shaped box (I have no idea why a book that appears to be about a box of chocolates should be so popular)

Anonymous said...

Meow. Not sure if any of these books have cats. I'll vote for the heart shaped box because I believe there were nice dogs like Janna in it.

Valpot said...

I'm torn between Mr Murder and Heart-shaped box.... Hmm Mr Murder!

Anonymous said...

Mango.

The Monster said...

Mango