Tuesday 15 May 2007

RESULTS FOR APRIL

Is it just me or has anyone else notice the DNs getting a bit lacklustre? Apart from Mungo, of course, who is always full of energy!

Is it the usual summer time blues?

Anyway, let's have a quick look at their targets for April and how they got on:

Inkpot:
Finish Til the Moon Fails by May 16th – Writing going well, but about a week behind schedule.
To have read 40 books by the end of April – 7 books behind target
Update my blog on a more regular basis – Only updated a couple of times
Plan out ten Dead Jimmy books and write first 3 chaps of book one – haven’t looked at it


Not too bad, Inkpot - you've done well on the most important target anyway!

Sparkie, what had you lined up last month?

Sparkie:
No targets for April - Completed

Well, we all understand you recently completed the target of a lifetime! Blueberry, I don't think you had anything too onerous planned?

Blueberry:
No targets for April - Completed

Parsley, you're always well on top of things - how was April?

Parsley:
Get after Iseult for late payments of Nodpot Fund – Failed to squeeze money out of Inkpot .

That's the tough part of your job, I guess, Parsley - getting the money out of the DNs! Mungo, how did you get on last month?

Mungo:
Kill Lulu staff if Mango doesn’t arrive this week – Luckily for Lulu, Mango arrived

Marvin, as Chairtoy of the DNs, I'm sure you continued to provide wonderful leadership and example?

Marvin:
Update my blog - failed
Do more pages for the website – failed

I'm sure it's all down to you providing encouragement and support to the other Nodpots.

October and November, did you set up your long-awaited blog?

October:
Indeed we did! We may not have posted much to it - 2 posts in April -

November:
But we kept our promise!

Well done, you two. And finally, Valpot - you've haven't yet met any of your targets so far this year. Was April any different?

Valpot:
Well, I like to set high targets, ones I know I won't reach, rather than set them too low. Where's the challenge then? But to answer your question - no.

Did you meet any of them?

Valpot:
No. By the end of April I should have reached 50 books out of my pledge of 150 - but sadly only reached 37.
I didn't get back into writing 5000 words a day - I'm afraid my course is demanding a huge amount of time at the moment, but once mid-June has arrived, I should be able to address this once again (unless I get a job, of course).
No submissions sadly nor assignments, again, because of all the study I'm doing at the moment.

That's a shame - but we look forward to great things in June!

Well, that's the update, readers. Perhaps not as bad as I suggested earlier, and we look forward to May achievements!

2 comments:

Bee Gears said...

I agree DN, the noddies are certainly lacklustre. What can we do to shock them back into productivity?

DN Reporter said...

I'm not sure - maybe Mungo should bring out a new book?

Or one of them enter & win a competition!!

Any suggestions yourself, Bee?