Thursday 15 February 2007

February Midpoint Update

As we like to do on this blog - not to discourage but to motivate! - we check in with all nodpots mid-month to see how their targets for the month is going.

Blueberry - you wanted to have fun and take it easy this month. Do I take it that you were successful in both these ambitions?

Blueberry: Very much so

Inkpot, you had 5 targets - how are you getting on with them?

Inkpot: Em - well, the 50k words on TTMF is looking unlikely for this month. I have started assignment 4, and read 3 of the 12 books lined up for February. As for the other two items, No and Not yet. I will be reviewing my plans for 2007 over the next few weeks anyway.

Well, I hope you will let your fans here in TYOTN know what you decide.
Marvin, how is the website going? How often do you get to update your blog?

Marvin: Nothing done on these yet this month.

Mungo, I'm sure you're on target to finish Mango?

Mungo: Of course.

October & November, have you done the draft for your mystery blog yet?

October (clears throat): Not quite

November: Still discussing the ramifications and possibilities - but it's early days yet!

Parsley, I'm sure you have the accounts up to date, as usual?

Parsley: Yes, they are.

Sparkie, Mungo always keeps his promises - any sign of your gavel yet?

Sparkie: I hear some talk but I have seen nothing yet.

And finally, Valpot. Lottie written? Assignments done? Any submissions?

Valpot: I completed the one you didn't mention - submitting the penultimate version of TLD to the horse, and she has begun her edit. So I'm happy with that. My book pledge is up to date. I have started Assignment 3 and hope to get it finished very soon. Lottie is well on target - I expect to finish her story (the first draft) by the end of this month, as planned. I reckon I'm almost half way there with my plans - not too far behind, and I'm confident of making them all by the end of the month.

That's good to hear.

Well, readers, there you go. You are now up to date with the nodpots.

Remember - you read it first here, on The Year of the Nodpots blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that the DN's are flagging a bit this month. Sunday is Chinese New Year - maybe a second New Year would help them get back on track?

Anonymous said...

Will there be fireworks? Can we have a party??